This is a two year distance learning Cambridge iMedia with Games Design course. In the same way as a BTEC and other OCR Nationals, the iMedia course is assessed over three units. 40% of the course is completed as coursework with a final written exam in May/June of year 2.
The course covers:
- 64 one hour live small group lessons across two years with our specialist Computer Science & Media tutors
- access to our pre-recorded lesson material
- access to our independent study tasks
- regular tutor assessed assignments
- marking and authentication of both coursework units
- mock exam
The course fee does not cover:
- exam registration / coursework submission fee
- coursework resit fees (from your exam centre)
- Please contact Tutors and Exams centres to register for coursework submission & exam (marking authentication is included in course cost)
Each year, we offer a small number of privately funded scholarships to students who have reserved a place on our courses. To apply for a 2023/24 scholarship place, please apply here once registered.